“Stay with me, Jesus, even if I do not recognize You!" - Flame of Love, April 3, 2024

Some Comments From Readers




I was able to download this book for free over Christmas break. This is a spiritual guide book that is probably best used as a reference as opposed to reading it straight through like a normal book as I did. He set up the book by topic and provided numerous helpful quotes from a variety of sources such as the Catechism of the Catholic Church, popes, and saints. This book will be a nice one to have on my kindle for times when I want to read some helpful quotes from the great Catholic thinkers on a particular issue. It is currently selling on Amazon for under $1. Hard to beat that deal.

 
 

Enhance Your Faith by Bernie Conklin

I recently read FORGOTTEN TRUTHS TO SET FAITH AFIRE! by Mr. Michael Seagriff O.P. The book is easy to read and difficult to put down. I believe Mr. Seagriff to be a man whose faith governs every aspect of his life. In addition, he is an excellent writer.

While the book is geared toward those of the Catholic faith, it holds invaluable lessons to strengthen the faith of every Christian. I am not a Catholic, but as a Christian I thoroughly enjoyed the book's treasure of Biblical quotes and those of religious leaders and others dating back centuries. It enhanced my own faith, as I'm sure it would that of any Christian.

I appreciate the effort and amount of research Mr. Seagriff put into writing his first book. It is formatted in a manner which renders it conducive to conducting one's own research. I find myself re-visiting various passages. In an era where many Christians find themselves 'too busy' to incorporate religion into their daily lives, the timing of Mr. Seagriff's book may well be 'just right' to rekindle the flame that initially made them Christians.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

He Was Not Off The Mark, Was He?