Skip to main content

Excerpt From An Interview With Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle

Your book is lovely, Michael and the cover is stunning. What was your inspiration for this book?

Like many contemporary Catholics, I did not know my faith very well and did not think I had the time to do anything about it. But I began to read a little bit at a time. The more I read and reflected on Scripture and the works of great spiritual writers, the more I came to understand and value my faith. Over the years, I would write the words that most touched my heart and stirred my soul on index cards. Keeping these life changing “gems” in my desk drawer was not only selfish but contrary to my Dominican vocation. I had to share these truths.

(If you are interested, you can read the entire interview here.)

Popular posts from this blog

Do Not Be Your Worse Enemy

During Prayer Time Do Not Restrain Your Heart

Don't Let The Enemies of Truth Win