“When Mary holds you up, you will not fall; when she protects you, you need not fear; when she leads you, you will not tire yourself; when she is favorable to you, you will arrive at the harbor safely.” – St. Bernard

Our Pride Stands In The Way of Divine Mercy


[How tragic that we allow our pride and reluctance to seek Sacramental confession separate us from Divine Mercy and eternal life.]


"Come now, let us set things right, says the Lord: Though your sins be
like scarlet, they may become white as snow; though they be crimson red, they may become white as wool. – Isaiah 1:18



Oh, how painful it is to Me that souls so seldom unite themselves with me in Holy Communion. I wait for souls, and they are indifferent toward Me. I love them tenderly and sincerely, and they distrust Me. I want to lavish My graces on them and they do not want to accept them.  They treat Me as a dead object, whereas My Heart is full of love and mercy."

(Jesus to St. Maria Faustina Kowalska – Diary of Saint Faustina 1447)

No comments:

Post a Comment

He Was Not Off The Mark, Was He?