Skip to main content

Jesus to St. Catherine of Siena on Divine Providence

(Image Source: Wikimedia Commons)
Nothing has ever happened and nothing happens save by the plan of My Divine Providence. In all things that I permit, in all things that I give you, in tribulations and in consolations, temporal or spiritual, I do nothing save for your good, so that you may be sanctified in Me and that My Truth be fulfilled in you.

(From The Dialogue)

PAUSE AND PONDER:  Am I unwilling to believe God when He says nothing happens in my life that is not part of His Divine will for me? Do I refuse to see God’s hands in the struggles and trials of my daily life? Am I afraid to trust Him?

(Excerpted from Pondering Tidbits of Truth, Volume VI)

Popular posts from this blog

Who Are We?

What Did You Do?

An Unexpected Blessing